Monday, August 29, 2011

THE GAME SHOW

I am actually talking about Kaun Banega Crorepathi (KBC), I was in ninth class when this amazing show infected me, all of our friends followed it regularly and use to discuss early morning about last night questions. It will always interesting to ponder in something to which we are unaware I think this character of human beings brought and placed them at the top in hierarchy of evolution.
Many contestants were quiet interesting they were well educated, risk takers, quick, definitely sound enough in all means. Of them unforgettable were Harshavardhan Nawate and Siddharth (vizag) both of them won the crore the anxious waiting moments in KBC.
It will be unfulfilled if I stop the discussion here there was one man who single handedly raisen the show to the most watchable programme in television sets and he is the great BIG B. I am inspired by him in all things no matter the show is interesting or not the voice of this young Buddaha drags me from any corner and make me to stare at him. I don’t know from where he got that voice and such command over Hindi it is amazing . may be from his father Harivansha Roy Bachan.
And now KBC 2 calling me again hope all good for that great BIG B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers