Sunday, April 25, 2010

wake up pad.....

           Today is last Sunday of this month, nothing special but next Sunday that is on 2nd May a very very special to those GPAT fighters. No problem to me I don't be in that fighting ring. It has been long long ago I took books to read. Now I totally lost the rhythm of following any framed schedule. Hope everything go well that is if somebody around me in exam hall should come with full preperation and be kindful to pass answers. 
Let JAHAPANA BE GREAT. I want something like jackpot.
          If not I want something which totally change the way I see the things like a wonder talisman or anything. Matter is I want drastic changes I don't want to be rock to stay still  I want to move from. No matter the movement should be towards negative or positive. Finally I want to wake up.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers